This episode title comes from Elaine’s totes adorbs daughter – courtesy of this video.
What did we talk about this week? Probably balls. In fact, I’m pretty sure we talked about balls.
- The Phonebloks inventor is working with Google/Motorola on Project Ara – a customizable mobile platform. Link to Phonebloks.
- Microsoft hired Jonathan Ross to “change our thinking” (I was thinking “that can’t be the Jonathan Ross I’m thinking of…BUT IT IS. Jownathan Woss! LOL!)
- Adobe hack hit 38 million passwords and Photoshop source code.
- Candy Box 2 is a thing that exists. Our free time is fucked.
- Amazon’s Kindle Matchbook service is now live.
- A Google Watch is rumored to be coming in a few months.
- Apple’s iPad event.
- People who have their face in their phone all the time bugging the shit out of you? STOP GETTING OUT OF THEIR WAY! This guy is my new hero.
WTF of the Episode: Halloween costume companies…go home, you’re drunk.
Also, no post is complete without an animated gif!
We need YOU to send us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some awesome 5-star love!