The inspiration of this episode’s title. Also, something involving bacon-wrapped bananas and cold coffee baths happened. IT HAPPENED.
- Amazon is going to take on Paypal.
- Nexus 5 16GB version probably going to sell for $299.
- T-Mobile announces unlimited global data roaming at no extra charge.
- Nest Protect is a Nest Smoke and Carbon dioxide detector…for $129. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
- WiiU update allows you to play Wii games on the Gamepad.
- New Kinect will be able to understand two people at once.
- Apple is having an iPad event on October 22. Color me interested.
WTF of the Episode: Smartphone users…go home, you’re drunk.
We need YOU to send us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some awesome 5-star love!