- Kevin Spacey on Netflix: ‘we have learned the lesson that the music industry didn’t’
- You can now design your own Moto-X online (AT&T only).
- Microsoft creates white Xbox One for employees who worked on the console only (time until one hits eBay…3…2…1….). Also release date is 11/22. Fuck my wallet.
- Nintendo releases the Pokemon Crack Delivery System…er the 2DS handheld for $129. Also is dropping Wii U price to $299.99 ahead of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 launch
- Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter.
- Roominate: real building toys for girls. Story on NPR.
- Android Kit Kat?!
- Kindle Matchbook – you can buy deeply discounted ebooks of paper versions you’ve already bought through Amazon.
WTF of the Episode: Golf Channel Social Media…go home, you’re drunk.
Also, here’s their follow-up “apology” tweet.
We need YOU to send us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some twerk-tastic 5-star love!