A mid-week episode? IT’S MAGIC!
This week there’s 83% less talk about balls. But that doesn’t stop the ladies from being wholly inappropriate and drinking ALL THE THINGS.
- Boeing plane crashes during landing in SF airport.
- Apple applies for iWatch trademark in Japan.
- Mattrick goes to Zynga apparently because of “restructuring” at Microsoft.
This is related and kind of amazing: Don Mattrick on a Canadian game show.
- Tales of Xillia 2 will be coming to the West next year.
- Club Nintendo of Japan hacked.
- Double Fine’s Kickstarter game is over budget and delayed. They are using Steam Greenlight to get more funds. W.T.F.
WTF of the Episode: Boxee & Samsung…go home, you’re drunk.
Thanks again to everyone who sent us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to email@example.com and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some ball-scratching 5-star love!