Elaine and Carolyn return for another week of talking about balls. Seriously, we talked about balls so much that we’re considering a format change to the show. “Welcome to the Ballcast Podcast, I’m Balls McNutsack!”
Also, pinch and roll. THE MORE YOU KNOW.
- Twist off wine cork! HELL. YEAH!
- Microsoft is trying to get into Apple’s education business with $199 Surface for schools.
- Microsoft does a full backtrack on the whole “always online” bullshit. BEEP BEEP BEEP – the backup truck is here!
- PS Plus will not be required for automatic PS4 updates or free to play games. BOOM.
- Researcher says Lego minifigs are less happy than 25 years ago. Also, Lego Business Cards. WANT!
- TOUGH ACTIN’ TINACTIN. For your BALLS. BOOM.
WTF of the Episode: Dumb photographer…go home, you’re drunk.
Thanks again to everyone who sent us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some ball-scratching 5-star love!