The ladies are back from a long hiatus with tales of Google Now, phlegm, and fine Albequerque faux meth. IN YOUR EARHOLES, BITCHES.
Also, for Carolyn’s Candy Box game, she has 7000+ candies by the end of the show.
- The Xbox One unveiling. YAWN. Also, here’s a summary video or two (Carolyn’s favorite) that will save you from losing those minutes of your life by watching the full press conference. YOU’RE WELCOME.
- Sony had a huge stock leap during the Xbox One unveiling, but it was completely unrelated to the shit Microsoft was presenting.
- Inventor of the GIF once again reminds us how to pronounce it. Elaine and Carolyn could not give less shits. Best thing is when Jif peanut butter chimes in on the debate:
- Smart Philips Hue bulbs are getting an update…and one step closer to taking over the world.
- HTC is kind of a hot mess right now.
- Once again, advances in film technology is being developed…for PORN.
WTF of the Episode: Yahoo…go home, you’re drunk.
Thanks again to everyone who sent us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some drunken 5-star love!