This week brings you drunken delights for your earholes in the form of news, DA MAILZ, and as always, inappropriate drunken talk about strippers.
Da Show Notes:
- HBO CEO teases partnering up with broadband providers to get HBO GO w/o a cable subscription; a.k.a. “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY”
- Ducktales game is getting a remake!
- Retro 5N console plays all the things.
- Accountant makes his own RPG using nothing but Excel. Spreadsheet <3!
- Google’s decision to do away with Reader related to privacy.
WTF of the Episode: Technophobes…go home, you’re drunk.
Thanks again to everyone who sent us awesome DA MAILZ! You can send yours to email@example.com and we’ll read it on the show!
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes either! Click the iTunes button on our page and give us some drunken 5-star love!